Terrarium DIY Kit- Little Ponyo
FREE In-Store Pickup
Bunface Potato Carnivorous Plants- Terrarium DIY Kit [Little Ponyo] complete set includes the following items:
1) Terrarium- 3.5L curved glass aquarium [LxWxH- 18x13x15cm]
2) LED clip lamp [10 LED- white & blue]
3) Carnivorous feature plants- (A) Venus Flytrap & (B)- Drosera & (C)- Pinguicula
4) Live pincushion moss [10cm x 10cm]
5) Moist sphagnum moss [300g]
6) Base pebbles, decorative stone and sand [300g]
7) Mini figurines [totoro x1, susuwatari x2, ladybug x2]
8) Planting tweezer [27cm, curved]
9) Water dripping bottle [250ml]
10) Flower shaped spoon [18cm]
* Other figurines in the photos are for illustration purpose, NOT included in the package *
* Terrarium DIY Kit can be ordered as either complete set or without tools (#8,9,10) *
Enjoy your time in creating an exclusive carnivorous plants terrarium with our video tutorial !!
These are the summary of guiding steps :
0) Prepare your gardening table and be ready for an exciting experience !!
1) Building the base layer
a) Fill the base of terrarium with washed pebbles, this layer helps to drain and hold excess water for the feature plant and moss
b) Lay a layer of moist sphagnum moss on top of pebbles, these are the soil/substrate for carnivorous plants and moss
2) Planting and landscaping
a) Remove the feature plant from pot with planting tweezer, wrap the roots with a ball of moist sphagnum moss and plant it in the little garden
b) Lay pincushion moss to fill in the gaps to create a beautiful garden
c) Final touch up with decorative stone, sand and mini figurines
3) Maintenance and feeding
a) Carnivorous plants love lots of light, provide 4-6hours of direct morning/ evening sun, or 12-16hours of 25,000 lux LED light. Learn more about lighting from the video guide.
b) Watering daily or every other day, to keep sphagnum moss substrate moist all the time
c) Its amazing seeing carnivorous plants hunt by themselves! You can also feed them manually once a week. Learn more about feeding from ICPS guidelines and enjoy !!